Sunday, January 9, 2011


Sweet knickknack's, books that captivate you from the first page, photography that inspires, indie fashion, the olden days, these are the things I am here to share!! My name is Emily Jane, Australia is my home, yes I still attend school, as a matter of fact im in year 11 and I enjoy every single moment of it. I believe that education is one of the most important keys in life, I am proud of my religion (Catholicism), my cat Maui plays a very important part of my life, but not as much as my incredible sister Rebecca, we are three years apart but it feels like she is my twin! I live near the sea, my bedroom reflects every crazy part of my mind & my friends are the most incredible people to ever walk this planet. The  truth is I'm a not so normal teenage girl here to share the sweet and intriguing things in this place we call earth! 


Photography is my life, you can view my DeviantArt here http://missunfortunate.deviantart.com

1 comment: